viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

Book: 1984

Hello!
Today i'm gonna talk about the first book that caught my atention: 1984. I red this book for school when i was 14 years old. This book is a fiction book, that also is a metaphore about the totalitarist societies. It critics this kind of societies. It's important to know that the book was writen in the middle of the XX century, when the comunist capitalist fight was very alive.
The writter is George Orwell. In his youth, he inscribed at the Comunist party, and some years after he left disapointed. He was disapointed about the Soviet Union experience, that with stalin felt in the totalitarism.

My favorite book genre is not novels... i like to read poems. I'm a fan of Vicente Hudobro, Pablo de Rohka, Charles Baudelaire, Arthur Rimbaud, and my favorite, Rodrigo Lira. I read a lot, but the most i read is for the university. Now, i'm on vacations so i'm gonna read a lot, about whatever i want. I also read about history and philosophy.

I have never wrote a book... And it's not in my plans. I like a lot to write poems and short historys though. But those are for me or for my friends... not for selling or anything like that.

I think reading is really important. It opens the doors of your mind to other ways of thinking, and it lets you learn a lot. In one on another way, it lets you grow up in a spiritual and intellectual way.

Have a nice weekend!!

1 comentario:

  1. hello alvaro! I like this book too, I think that actually is one of my favorites novels...Have you read other books of Orwell?
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar